This blogging thing though – is my perennial New Year’s fail, but I’m trying again.
In the interim, since the Great Escape of 2014, the following travel has happened, and will be updated in the future:
- Myriad boring work trips (will not be featured – planes, chain hotels, conference rooms)
- NYC take 652 (approx), September 2015 – special Brooklyn edition
- Dominican Republic, January 2016 – in which I try a new kind of travel
- Big Powderhorn and Michigan UP, January 2016 – skiing, snowshoeing and polar vortexing
- Door County and Washington Island, July 2016 – in which I sleep outside and live (camping)
All to be illustrated and shared beginning in September of this year. In the meantime, the makers of “Great Escape 2014” bring you…
“Grand Adventure 2016!” In which we explore Portland, Maine; Yarmouth and Halifax, Nova Scotia; and as much of Prince Edward Island as a person with determination and a rental car can fit into four days.